Well I made a lot of progress on Giselle last night while sitting up late watching TV. I've now finished and bound off the top portion. I feel like I could have made it a bit longer, but since adding the weight of the bottom half should pull it down a little, I'm going to go with it as-is instead of modifying the pattern. I might skip ahead and do the upper sleeves next instead of going straight to the bottom part. That way I can get rid of the needles holding the sleeve stitches. Here's what it looks like so far:


I got 2 plastic under-the-bed storage bins with lids, so I took my yarn out of the bags and put it in those. I couldn't fit another skein in there, they are overflowing. I gotta use some of that sometime when I manage to finish my Giselle.
Oh and I almost forgot, I picked up a couple more knitting and crochet magazines when i was grocery shopping tonight. I'll have to add them to my Ravelry bookshelf. Oh how I love that bookshelf...
2 comments:
wow it's coming along really nicely!! Looks awesome. :)
Oh and I think you should sleeve :) To see what it looks like. Just in case you might want to make another one that's just a half shirt for dancing purposes. :D
Post a Comment