So yesterday I knitted my butt off, trying to get to the end of what seemed like the "Neverending Sleeve Flare". It ended up being a lot bigger and taking a lot more time than I thought it was going to. I frak'd up the couting on it so its uneven by a few stitches here and there I think, but overall I believe it came out looking the way it is supposed to. I was struggling with the YO's and the W&T's and was not at all sure if I was doing it correctly or not. I hope I can get rid of the curling edges somehow. And now, I get to do it all over for the second one! The trick will be to get the second one to come out the same as the first.
As I was sitting up knitting into the wee hours of the morning last night I found myself thinking "Hmm... wonder how many other knitters listen to Anthrax while they knit?" ROFL
1 comment:
Hehe clever girl! That looks so nice. I think it looks dainty. Very good job! :)
Post a Comment