Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Eh

Well last night we checked out the drive-in in Fairborn and watched "Hancock" and "Get Smart". I thought both movies were really good and had some amazingly funny parts. I think I want to go to that drive-in more often because it was very un-crowded on a Sunday night.

I managed to roll up my first yarn ball that feeds from the inside center. Pretty cool for me but not so interesting to anyone who may be reading this blog lol.


I worked on Giselle a bit today but managed to tear myself away from it for long enough to set up a new blog for my best friend and I (woot!) and to play some Everquest with my cousin Patrick. I haven't hung out with him in a while and have been meaning to, but my knitting obsession is keeping me away from my video games. We went to some of the Planes of Power zones that I was never able to go to back in the day. Plus he gave my shaman some sweet armor :)



1 comment:

Sindepeye said...

Yay and I love the webpage!! It's great! Now we have a place of our very own to be silly in. :)