Well we did make it to the drive-in tonight to see Hellboy II and Wanted. Both movies were super good. It ended up thunderstorming while we were there so we watched a lot of the movies through windshield wipers with lightning flashes, but it was pretty cool. We stayed to watch the repeat of Hellboy since we missed some parts of it the first time it played. I think we saw 3 skunks and one black cat wandering around near our van. Was a good family night all around, and you cant beat 3 movies for 4 people for a total of 16 bucks. Good times. But now I have Barry Manilow stuck in my head...
"I can't smile without you...."
1 comment:
Man.. I wanted to see those movies. I'm glad you liked them. Now to get my butt to the movies to watch them. hehe. btw your topics are really cute for your blogs. lol so creative! It's fun to read :D
Post a Comment