Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Organizing schmorganizing

Well tonight I busted out my old bags of yarn and works-in-progress and added all the stuff to my ravelry page. I frogged one random blanket sliver that I figured I wouldn't finish, but had only a few other things that I never completed. I thought I had more but I must have already frogged those in the past. The ones I kept:

***************************************************

Primrose Path Afghan (started in 1999) http://www.craftyarncouncil.com/projects/feb99_crochet.html





**************************************************

Squares Afghan from the booklet "63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches" (also started around 1999)

63




(The squares are supposed to be 7" but mine are more like 9". Oh well.)

***************************************************

The Super Simple Knitwit Sock Pattern (started 2007) http://www.royea.net/sock.html







***************************************************


And a baby blanket that I started for Neil at some point and never finished









***************************************************

And after all the sorting, bagging and labeling of yarn, this is what I ended up with (sorted by brand)







Hey, at least I have Ravelry to keep it all sorted. Now to find a place to store all this stuff....






1 comment:

Sindepeye said...

Wow really cool! I Am loving all the organization your doing. Makes it easier to find things. I feel like I'm right there seperating with you hee hee :)