Friday, August 29, 2008

Picot edging is the devil

... at least when you are doing it with fingerling weight yarn over a large area! So I started working on the edging for Giselle yesterday, and worked on it pretty much all day. So far today I joined one sleeve flare to the top portion. The first time I did it I realized I had it positioned wrong, so I had to rip it out and start over. That's what I get for working on it at 7:30 am after very little sleep. It looks pretty good I think, but this edging is killing me with its painstaking annoyingness!






It will look a lot better when it is blocked, because I am still having a lot of curling issues. At least Cassie seems happy with it.


1 comment:

Sindepeye said...

Sweater looks awesome, lol Cassie that... hehe. She's cute. :)