Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random stuff

Well, since the olympics are over I thought I would do some small projects that I had been wanting to do for a while. So I made one of these Swiffer cloth thingers, and I really enjoyed knitting it. I used my knit picks harmony options needles for the first time and it felt really nice. It was a quick and easy knit and I am totally going to make a bunch more of these things since I have a lot of random Sugar N Cream yarn I got on clearance. I think I may be able to get 2 cloths out of one of the super size skeins.





I also resurrected my old dishcloth that was one of the first knits I ever did. I added a crochet border around it this week.


And now I am back to working on Giselle here and there, with a little bit of spinning thrown in. I still haven't finished spinning my "Mandy" roving and finished that yarn yet.



No comments: