The second set I made with a lobster clasp at the top instead of a jump ring. I figure they could be used for knitting and crochet. I have not tried it out yet but it seems like it would work.
I was toying with the idea of putting some of these up for sale on Etsy. I think that $4 or $5 would be a good price for set of 4. Maybe less than $1.50 for shipping as these are really small and light. But I looked on Etsy and there are already hundreds of them for sale. I don't know if I will do it or not. It costs $0.20 each item to list it for 4 months I think. Anyhow, it's just a random idea.
For spinning, I worked on that "kites" roving last night. I got 2 bobbins worth of singles.

Today I am going to try and ply the 2 bobbins together and see how that works. The spinning went a lot easier last night. They aren't perfectly uniform by any means, but they are pretty decent and they are my own handiwork :)
No comments:
Post a Comment