Friday, February 25, 2011

Ok seriously....


I really have no excuse at all for not updating since July other than the fact that I just didn't feel like it. It's not awesome. I'm not proud. Typing stuff out is just really tedious for me. Like I always have this idea that I wish I would keep a journal like I used to do when I was growing up. I may write something once or twice, but I always lose interest. Part of the problem may come from the fact that I do so much "social networking" that I feel like I am already doing my updating in other places. But I should try and give some more love to my blog. I figure what I will do is just make a new video update in the near future. We'll see.

1 comment:

cici said...

I totally get what your saying, I have the same problems when it comes to blogging♥