Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas Gift Photos

I just realized that I never posted any photos of the things that I made and gave out this year that were not in my last video update. So here we go!

Princess Snowball Cat Bed
for my cousin Laura, made of Fun Fur and Caron Simply Soft.


Star Crossed Slouchy Beret for my cousin Faith, made of Bernat Alpaca in "Ebony".


Nativity Angels for 3 of my grandmas made out of various Red Heart yarns.


Magic Loop Minis ornaments for 2 of my aunts made of Premier Yarns Serenity Sock.


Harry Bear for my nephew made of Caron Cozi and a little Patons Brilliant for his scarf and some crochet cotton in black for his embroidered nose. He has black plastic safety eyes in 9mm.


And lastly, the Be My Dishcloth that I made for my mom from Lily Sugar'n Cream Cotton for my mom for Valentine's Day.

No comments: