Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Shrug this!

I decided that I needed some sort of little shrug to cover my shoulders sometimes since I have been wearing a lot of tank tops lately. I also decided that I need to make some use of the knitting books in my bookshelf. The pattern "Shrug This" from the book One-Skein Wonders by Judith Durant was perfect. I started it a couple nights ago and I am already wearing it. It was a very easy knit. I used less than half a skein of Caron Simply Soft that I had leftover from knitting my golf club covers a couple years ago. I can wear it either by itself or with a pin at the neck. Right now I am using a little butterfly clip. Here are some pics:






I also never got around to posting pics of the next kitchen towel and dish cloth I finished last month. Here are pics of those :)





I haven't done a whole lot of spinning lately. I got one bobbin of my Punkette superwash merino roving from Mary Jane's Attic spun up. The other half of the roving has yet to be spun. I will get to it eventually :)



No comments: